The wellbeing of our YNPNdc community is our top priority. Moving forward, all events will be available virtually until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In partnership with SEEC, YNPNdc is hosting a virtual trivia night for young nonprofit professionals to network, connect, and have fun while also supporting SEEC’s programs and services. One hundred percent of your registration will go towards supporting SEEC’s overall operating costs and several COVID-relief initiatives. This support will offset generals costs that typically would have been fundraised through their Annual Gala event.
SEEC provides a wide range of community support to help people with intellectual and developmental disabilities live lives of their choosing.
SEEC COVID-relief initiatives include:
- Making personal protective equipment for SEEC staff/employees/members who serve as Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) supporting on the front line. For example: members who are grocery store employees, SEEC’s staff who support individuals with disabilities in their residential homes, etc.
- Making small gift bags for SEEC’s DSPs on the front line each week.
- Creating curriculum for SEEC’s members so they can continue to learn virtually (costs incurring buying weighted blankets, activity boxes, etc.).
- Extra support in the form of virtual support from job coaches and assistance with unemployment insurance if needed.
- Technology assistance for SEEC’s members to stay connected.
It's $5 to attend. Get your webcam ready, grab a drink, and get ready to mingle with other nonprofit professionals.
Professional development is critical for gaining the necessary skills to propel your career forward. In the nonprofit sector, challenges such as limited budget and strapped capacity can create barriers for accessing professional development. Join this month's virtual Inner Circles to discuss and learn from others on how to include professional development opportunities into your career goals.REGISTRATION
It's $5 to attend, so get your webcam ready, grab a notebook, and get ready to make some career goals!